25.7.10

❤The Ship❤

After Hard Rock Hotel,
we continue to The Ship for our dinner~

The Ship, with the reputation of serving the best steak in town~
I really like their western food~!!
but my last visit was dy long long time ago~
I still remember the first visit was celebrated for my dear's birthday dinner~
& last visit was during valentine's day & chinese new year~~


Its located at Batu Ferringhi, and its really a Ship~!!
there was another one branch located at Sri Bahari Road,Penang.


8 pretty ladies enjoy dinner at there~ hehe 
Start from left side : Pretty mummy Pauleen, Mizzi, Ai Ni & Li Chin
continue to right side : Grace, Vivian, XiaoXin & Me 
Actually there was 3 pretty mummy in tis table~!!
can u guess it?? hehe~ 

Birthday Girl~  Pretty Vivian


Pauleen & Mizzi, Me & XiaoXin
Those fotos was made by Mizzi~
Mizzi really take a nice shot~ & I like her fotos~!!

Its my dinner Grilled Fish Fillet~
really yummy yummy!! juicy & fresh~!!

Pauleen's dinner Sizzling Chicken Fillet~
tis 1 also delicious~ !! I had taste it b4~

I also like their Russian Chicken~!!
its a grilled chicken fillet garnished with vodka bechamel sauce~
But that nite the menu was changed to Father's Day menu,not much choices~

Last time I still remember they will provide FREE birthday cake for birthday person,
but after that Vivian check v the waitress & she said the promotion dy cancelled since 2008.
Its remind me,my last visit was 2yrs ago~~ haha!!

After dinner,we will continue to Sixty9 Mansion~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ ❤ ❤