16.5.11

❤iphone 4 white❤



finally i got my iphone4 white~!! so excited~!!
once i knew iphone4 white launching in msia
i was keep asking Maxis & Digi center
see whether which center got ready stock
but its was too "Hot" selling~!!
i asked more than 5 branches but thr r out of stock!!
then i direct walk in to sunway carnival mall maxis center
& met Suzy thr also!!
and she got the last one white!! so lucky of her~!!
the salesman told me only left 32gb stock..
i wish to try my luck in another branch again so giv it up lo..
monday i went bdar sunway maxis again,thr got stock!!
but..
too bad my hp line is under my dad's account
and they need account owner to sign contract 1
so the next day i v my dad went thr again!!
but.. thr only left 32gb stock~!!!
omg..its really my destiny??!!
the salesman said they only take 30pcs white..and now only left 3pcs 32gb white
2pcs reserved by customer dy~
and i got the last one!!
should say im lucky or unlucky leh??~!! wakaka~
when waiting at maxis center,i still saw many customers walk in for asking iphone4 white~ 
seem like white really so so attraction!!

once got it,im busy for install apps~
Facebook 
Whatsapp 
Foursquare
Angry Bird 
Bejeweled 
Fruit Ninja
AirAsia 
GSC
My FM 
Penang Bridge CCTV 
Viber 
MSN 
Pudding camera 
美图秀秀
... ...
now my dear was busy of Flick Fish!!!
fall under Apple's drug also liao~ haha XD 


No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ ❤ ❤